Chronic pain and fatigue sufferers are breaking the silence and boasting the benefits of CBD Oil. Members of the Fibromyalgia community who have battled to find successful pharmaceutical solution to managing their overall discomfort have turned to CBD Oil and are reporting some optimistic results.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Those diagnosed with Fibromyalgia most commonly battle persistent joint and muscular pain as well as fatigue.
Nearly all patients complain of overall body aches and a large amount have been mis-diagnosed with bursitis, osteoarthritis or tendonitis. Because there is no specific blood test or imaging that can accurately confirm Fibromyalgia, it makes it very difficult for medical practitioners to treat, and hence they end up checking off a list of associated symptoms to confirm a suspected Fibromyalgia diagnosis. These symptoms include:
- Chronic pain (this is pain that resonates all over the body. It can vary between deep and sharp to dull and throbbing at any given time or be present all at once)
- Tender points (specific points near to the joints that are extremely painful when pressed)
- Fatigue or extreme tiredness (patients feel drained and lack energy when they should feel rested)
- Sleep Disorders (broken sleep or poor-quality sleep)
- Mood Disorders (most commonly depression and anxiety)
- Muscle stiffness (sufferers feel tightness in their muscles and battle to loosen up upon rising)
- Headaches (at least 30 percent of Fibro cases present with severe tension headaches and migraines)
- Stomach problems (constipation and irritable bowel syndrome are commonplace)
While to date, there is no known cure for Fibromyalgia, there is also no reason why those who are living in pain, shouldn’t find an effective way of managing their symptoms. It comes as no surprise that CBD Oil is getting a lot of interest.
What is CBD oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) is a natural tincture derived from the Cannabis or Marijuana plant. It has no psychoactive properties, unlike the plant’s main Cannabinoid, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is responsible for the mind-altering effect of feeling high. CBD Oil is made by extracting CBD and combining it with a carrier oil in a very diluted form. Fibromyalgia sufferers looking for relief from their symptoms are using CBD Oil and appreciating its beneficial effects at relieving their symptoms. Some of the scientifically backed benefits of CBD Oil are:
- A marked reduction in pain and inflammation – CBD acts as an anti-inflammatory and provides noticeable relief after regular metered doses.
- Alleviated anxiety levels and anti-depressant side effects – it helps to regulate moods and social behavior because it acts on the brain’s neurotransmitters for Serotonin
- Improved sleep patterns – better quality sleep contributes to a greater feeling of well-being and a sense of calm
- Headache relief – by reducing brain inflammation
- Effective muscle relaxant – soothes and relaxes tender tissue when applied topically to affected areas
Being in constant agony and suffering chronic fatigue is both mental and physically draining. There has been a major global shift by Fibromyalgia sufferers to seek natural remedies, and hence an ever-growing demand for CBD Oil. There are more varieties of CBD Oil being made available on the market daily. Pure “Bad Ass” CBD Oil is 100% natural with no BPA, preservatives, or additives. We use whole leaf tincture and hemp seed oil and our extract processes guarantees purity.